Skip to main content

Antonin Strikes Back Again!

 Hello and welcome to a stormy Saturday here at the Wannaskan Almanac. Today is June 17th.

Hi. I haven't made a blog post in a while. My mom keeps waking up VERY early and she does it without me! So here I am, striking back my claim.

You guys remember when I wrote the blog post My Horrible Date with Mom? And remember the blog post where I broke my leg? And the one when I was excited to get my short cast? (I loved getting off my short cast.) So, here's my point: I'm going to tell you all the stuff I did on Friday (yesterday).

So, it was just a normal day. I woke up, I had breakfast with my mom. I chowed down some of my candy I got on my name day. (It's a Czech thing.) And then my mom left for work and my dad left for work. It was just me, Lucie, and David, and my mom's computer. There's one thing you should know about me, I LOVE playing on computers.

Okay, anyway, so I finished my Czech homework and "stuff" (more homework) and then Lucie and I got zombie addicted on my mom's computer. We played on this app called Poki Games. First, we played this burger game where we made burgers for customers. It's not very realistic. We wait until a burger magically appears on a table and then the customers grab what they want they from the table. Remember, this is a game not in real life. We sell hamburgers, pizza, drinks, and fries. On the hamburger we put on hamburger buns, lettuce, steak, and cheese.

The next game we played was this game called Subway Surfers. It's a game where you have to dodge trains and stuff. You'll find out if you click the green "Subway Surfers" link. Play it! It's a really fun game. What I like about the game is that it gets faster and more chaotic as you play. For example, one time I was playing and I got to this really hard stage - trains were going by me by the second - and then I had to stop for a break in real life because my twenty minutes were up. Lucie and I take 20-minute turns. I passed Level 3 finally because I stayed in Level 3 for two years!

There was another game I played called Rollercoaster Builder. This is the last game we played. I had a lot of money to spend on rollercoaster building so I spent it on making loop-de-loops, turns, and some things that in real life would make you motion sick. So, yeah. Those were all the games we played. 

And then when my mom got home, we biked to our swimming lessons. Now, I can go to Level 4 swimming lessons next year. This was the last day and it was really fun. It was my first time jumping off the diving board and jumping off something really big in the deep, deep end. At first, it made me feel scared, but I still did it anyway. After I did it, I felt really happy because it was fun.

Then when we biked home, my dad was grilling and we got to eat outside. We had a couple friends come over. It was fun. First of all, we got to go outside AND I got to take a picture of a bee, a bird, and a dragonfly on a very old camera and it was very cool! My sister was giving out ice cream and I took one. After the ice cream, I got very tired. We watched a show called "Shark Tank." That was fun. "Shark Tank" is a show where people who make companies are getting scared, so they go to Shark Tank and they try to get the people to give money to them. And they have - I don't know - a hundred billion dollars. They're rich! And then I fell asleep on my couch. When I woke up, I got upstairs and here I am today.

I'm really happy to make another blog post. It was really fun and happy. So, bye! See you next week! (Hopefully.)



Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that your pool has a diving board. Learning how to angle myself head-first into water was one of the big feats of my childhood. Go Antonin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonin, I really enjoyed your blog. The games you played sound like a lot of fun. Your blog encourages me to write one of my own. Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment