Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



If I'm given a choice in where I'm reborn, it will be in a world whose written script corresponds exactly to my scrawl.

The concept of the shadow reveals that when we’re angry with someone, that’s an indication of something we hate about ourselves. What are we to do with such depressing news? Stop being hateful for starters. 


I know people will project their illusions onto me. I should at least provide a screen that’s not full of holes or covered in obscene graffiti. 


If the body is our passport into heaven, then St Peter is the customs man. 


Autumn is the denial phase, our reaction to the fact the days are getting shorter. Long johns are the acceptance phase. 


The deep state is the unseen part of the iceberg. The upper ten percent fears most a turning upside down. 


Written words put lapels on our thoughts so we can shake them into shape. 


The Left hates the rich for acting so jerky

The Right hates the deep state for being so murky


We were initially shocked by internet trolls till we realized they were always there. So we normalized them as one more wart on our public face. 


Being born with a silver spoon in your mouth doesn’t entitle you to all the porridge. 

Comments

  1. great additions - my favorite is the role of lapels. . . and the boutonniere an exclamation point?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment