Skip to main content

Torsgad December 22, 2022 The Early Bird Gets Arrested

     Ula was arrested one night while walking bare naked down the streets of Roseau, Minnesoter. The policeman, who was a good friend of Ula's said, "Ula, vat in da vorld are you doin'? Vere are your clothes? Yer nekked."

   "Yah, I know eh," said Ula. "You see, I vas over to Sven's for 'is birthday party. Dere vas 'bout 28 of us, men and vemmen." 

    "Is dat right?" his policeman friend said.

    "Yah, anyvay dat Sven says "'Everybody get into da bedroom!"' 

    "So vee all go into da bedroom vere den Sven yells, "'Everybody git nekked!,"  

    "Vell, vee all got undressed, eh."  

    "Den Sven yells, "'Everybody go to town!"

    "Oh, my!" exclaimed the policeman.

    "Yah," Ula says. "I guess I'm the first one here."

"Everybody git nekked!"




Comments

Post a Comment