Skip to main content

Kim's Son Antonin and His Life

I'm Antonin, Kim's son. I'm really nice but sometimes I can be rude. For example, I'm mean to my sister Lucie sometimes. I'm being mean to her because I just want to play with her, but she always says no.

I live in a house that's really nice, in my opinion. I like it a lot. One thing I like about my house is that it's stable and I can play in it "sometimes." I play tag. I sometimes just go crazy, like I just run on the couch and jump on it (even though my mom doesn't like that.) I don't like that my house has thin floors. When I jump on the floor upstairs, my mom hears me. Then my mom comes up and says, "Would you be quiet, please?"

I have a really nice mom and dad. What I like about my mom is that she cooks dinner for me - like homemade dinner - and it's really yummy. My favorite dinner that my mom makes is pepperoni pizza. Homemade pepperoni pizza. 

What I like about my dad a lot is that thing I mentioned in the last paragraph about tag. I play tag downstairs by my parents' bedroom and bathroom with my dad. How we play it is we run around in circles (from room to room) and my dad chases me and he also tricks me a lot. That's how he catches me. This is how I get him: I tag him on the back and I say, "You're it." I also trick him sometimes.

Only on Sundays I have this thing called Minecraft Day. It's when Lucie and my oldest sister at college, and I play Minecraft on my brother's PS4. We play for like two to three hours. What I like about it a lot is that I have something to do. My favorite Minecraft activity is to kill monsters. For an example, like killing zombies and skeletons. 

The two most annoying mobs are the Creeper and the Enderman. The Creeper can blow up if you get too close and can automatically kill you. But then you can respawn. And then if you look into the Enderman's eyes it can teleport, but it can't go in water - which is a good thing.

I'm in 2nd grade and I have a really nice teacher named Ms. Weston. On Fridays, I can be on my computer during Math group and Reading group. Now, what are Math group and Reading group? Well, let's start with Math group. Math group is my favorite thing that we do in school, because once I finish my math plan, I can make a math choice such as Prodigy, Reflex, IXL Math, or Sheppard Software.

Now, let's talk about Reading group. Once I finish my reading plan, I can make a reading choice, such as Prodigy English, Epic, Boom Cards, or IXL Reading.What I don't like about Reading group is that I have to do something called RazzKids. I have to do books that are really long and have 10 questions at the end. Which is really annoying.

I'd rather spend a whole day doing math than a whole day doing reading, but I love it when my mom reads to me. Right now we're reading a book that has so many folk tales that are from Haiti. My favorite one so far is the one about the singing bone. A mother kills a bird and her oldest boy puts the bone under the tree. And then whenever the older boy comes near the bone and tells it to sing, it sings.

This year over Christmas, we are going to Montana for skiing. It's going to be really fun. We're going to drive to Grand Forks and ride a train that'll bring us right to the place we are staying at. There's a PS3, video games, games in general, and a king-size bed, and literally everything that we need.

At school, we also had a Christmas singing program. A lot of people were there. My mom and dad were there, too. I had a speaker part, which was kind of short. This was my line: "Our next song is a traditional Christmas carol that we have added sign language to." I still remember it today from that one day of practice.

I had a lot of fun making this blog today. I had to do a lot of brainstorming but eventually, I did 12 paragraphs. It was really fun. My mom did the typing; I did the saying. But it all worked out! And, here's the best part - for every paragraph I write, I earn 10 minutes on my mom's computer. I'll definitely play Poki games which has a lot of games in it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Gold Modern Merry Christmas Youtube Shorts by Kim Hruba

Comments

  1. Have a great time in Montana and please kill a zombie for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment