Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



We’re like slot machines. We’re rigged to turn out like our parents; but are just as likely to be completely different; with the rare bell-ringing jackpot. 


A second cook can make even the biggest kitchen feel cramped. 


St. Paul said we must cover certain parts of the body to show them honor. Age brings ever more honors. 


It’s intuitive-counter

It must make you think

The house of a drunkard 

Has nothing to drink


When someone speaks to me through clenched teeth, I feel like a native in the jaws of a tiger. 


If you try to pay as little on a trip as you do at home you’ll have a miserable trip. 


It’s a delicate dance on the interstate dash

Where a trip or a stumble will lead to a crash


Some people will admire me and some will despise me. That I can handle. Those who do both will confuse me. 


You went big and now you don’t have to go home. Congratulations! Your next challenge is to find a place to crash for the night. 


The curious traveler likes seeing places where horrible things have occurred, as long as none of them can occur to him. 

Comments

Post a Comment