Skip to main content

July 30, 2019...Are You Feeling Blue?

July 30 is is the 211th day of the year.  Today I will attempt to bore you with some stupid answers to serious questions.
First of all...I was asked by a student why fireflies light up. I told him that I figured it was due to peer pressure.
I had a pimply faced teenager ask me how to get rid of an oily face.  I replied that it isn't a good idea to get rid of your face.
I was asked this one by my wife.  What is the word for people who always think they are right?  My answer...woman?
A guy asked his therapist...What does it mean when people say "meow" to you?  His answer...It means that they are a cat.
This one was from some guy named Joe.  It was on New Years' Eve a couple of years ago in a little shedau.  He asked, "Why do I feel sad when I drink?"  I replied..."It is because you aren't drinking enough."  I feel like I made a difference there!
A student asked me, "Why do I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach before a test?"  I answered, "Perhaps you have been eating caterpillars."
At that same New Years' Eve party, a lady named Tere...no, I will change that...don't want to give out her name...asked me, "What is worse...ignorance or apathy?"  I replied, "I don't know and I don't care."
Here are some student answers to questions that should really make you think...
Thank you Captain Obvious

Maybe guitar...or better yet drums?
So you guys are on a first name basis, huh?
Just like my waist.
Don't overthink it!
Frankie's parents are instilling serious values on him!
Oh yeah, I titled this blog but then I forgot why I called it that title.  So if you are wondering why it says "Are you feeling blue?" well, so am I!
Have a wonderful day!





Comments

  1. I recommend the film "The Edge of Seventeen." You remind me of the teacher played by Woody Harrelson.

    And, hey, can you score me an invite to this year's New Year's Eve party?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment