Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



Out here in the boondocks

Where pleasures are few

You very soon learn

What curating can do



Watching the news is like

Falling upstairs 

One minute of hope

The next in despair 

Take my blood pressure 

Here is my hand 

Do you think I should bury

My head in the sand?



Tell us we're great 

Give us a poke

You'll suddenly find 

We whites can be woke



I said no to cheaters

My vision was good

When my book turned a blur

I knew that I should 

To hearing aids too I said that's a no way

Till I always was saying what did you say?

And nursing home too, I said that was out

Well maybe until I kick this bad gout

Now that I see that lady death looms

I tell you I am a most reluctant groom



If my pants are too tight

I leave my shirt out

If my pants are too baggy

I tuck my coat in

When I start to get fat 

I’ll wear a muumuu 

When I turn skin and bones

Ace bandages do



After the breakup 

You're sad as can be 

Your friends cheer you up 

There's more fish in the sea 

There's plenty more fish 

There in the seas

But keep your eyes open 

Avoid the shark's teeth



The good news is this

We're not going to die 

Well maybe a little

But then we'll be back

The bad news is this

We could go to hell

The last bit of news

The choice is with us



We’ll always have fights

In this our fair nation

But democracy dies

With our foe’s assassination



Religion is filled with animalism - 

Lots of dogmatism in the catechism.  



The country is in a whiteness protection program 





☘️Happy Saint Patrick's Day☘️

Comments