Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, March 12, 2024 Watch That Sar Chasm!

Sarcasm--the use of irony to mock or convey contempt

Sarcasm-(Hot Coco definition)--pointing out the obvious to the oblivious 

Favorite sarcastic quotes from a book:

“Got to start by finding it, have we?" answered Puddleglum. " Not allowed to start by looking for it, I suppose?”
― C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair



Favorite sarcastic quote from a teacher:  

Student:  "Do you have any tissues?"
Teacher:  "No, but that box over there does."

Dry your eyes my little sarcasm enduring friend!

Random sarcastic quotes:

“I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life.”

Try getting that song out of your mind!


“Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.”


“I clapped because it’s finished, not because I like it.”  --Quote attributed to Tuesday readers of the Wannaskan Almanac.

"When I ask for directions, please don't use words like 'East.'"  --Kansas resident trying to find the Wannaskan Almanac world headquarters.  

"What doesn't kill you gives you a set of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a dark sense of humor."  Ouch, a truth bomb just rocked my cranium!

Thankfully, most of my sarcasm stays in my head.  If more than a fraction were able to escape from my lips I would surely be relegated to solitary confinement by now.  It's a gift.

Till next week, 

Mr. Hot Coco

Comments

  1. This is great, Mr. Hot CC.
    No, really. I mean it.

    It’s hard to convey a compliment in a comment. Especially on a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hadn't been born in December, I'd think you were born on March 26 as your witty witticisms, albeit sarcastic, as you cheerfully describe herein, explode from your inner sanctums somewhere just like Chairman Joe's. Amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment