Skip to main content

Our Czech Adventures, Pt 3

Hello and welcome to a Vizovicke Saturday here at the Wannaskan Almanac. Today is July 22nd.

After spending a week in northern Bohemian, this week we stayed close to home and explored around Vizovice, the main town nearest babička and dědeček.

Hi, it's Antonin. Kim is sleeping right now so I am going to tell you about Our Czech Adventures, Pt 3.

Paragraph 1: Game "Taco"

The game "Taco" is a really fun game. There can be 8 or fewer players. There's a draw pile in front of you. You don't look at your cards, instead you draw not knowing what the card is, saying "taco" after drawing. Then the next player draws a card too and says "cat" and the game is actually called "Taco, cat, goat, cheese, pizza."

Paragraph 2: Good Climbing trees

Today I climbed trees that Lucie couldn't even climb. But I somehow still climbed better climbing trees. But it was still all fun. NOT LYING. Pure FUN!!! There were like 6 or 7 trees that we climbed but still fun. Good climbing trees have low branches that are diagonal.



 Paragraph 3: Visit the castle

Today me, Lucie, and mom went to a castle/mansion, and, to my surprise, Kings and Queens, princes and princesses did NOT live there. I forgot who lived there but anyway, it was someone very rich. The castle/mansion was very interesting and cool.


Paragraph 4:
Toys


A few days ago, me, Lucie, and mom walked ALL the way to Vizovce. Only walking. So in this paragraph, I am only going to tell you guys about when me, Lucie and mom had another adventure. We bought Lego sets. "Mine is for my birthday August 11." So, anyway, we got ice cream too. It was really good. Also, one more thing, I lost my hat for a day and found it the next. And how do you think we got home. "Answer" - we walked.

Paragraph 5 Goodbye ):

I covered everything so shortly. It was fun being with you guys. See you next week😢. Wait why am I still here? Anyway, goodbye!!😜



Comments

  1. It's nice to travel, but you could have done all these things at home, except for the castle.
    Wait, isn't there an Ice Castle near you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment