Skip to main content

Another Antonin Story: Antonin Needs Help Fundraising

Hello and welcome to a pretty sweet pre-Valentine's Saturday here at the Wannaskan Almanac. Today is February 11th and Antonin has another story.

I'm doing this Heart Association thingy. So, the whole story of me hearing about it starts at school. My gym teacher told my whole class about the Kids Heart Association. He showed us a video about telling kids to stay healthy just like this person named Finn. Finn is a boy who almost died when he was born from heart disease. But the medical doctors got so Finn could stay alive and not die on the first day he was born.

I felt bad for Finn and decided that I should raise $1,000 for kids like him. But I can't do it alone. So I decided to send out links with my mom. (Antonin Note: She sent only two.) But then she put it on Facebook and somebody donated $20 right away. And my brother Luke also donated $20 when he said he would only donate $12. 

American Heart Association helps kids connect with adults by preparing emails for us.

Are you willing to donate a few bucks???

This is how you donate: Click on this link to my personalized donation page. You'll know it's my page because you'll see my name and a photo of me. If that link doesn't work, try this link to the fundraising page my mom set up on Facebook.

The fundraiser lasts til February 17th. My time is going fast!

I hope you like the blog post. Happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Post a Comment