Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for March 30, 2021 Mental Blocks!

I can't think of anything to write today,

I can't come up with any words to say.

My tired brain is on vacation,

My wit is dry...evaporation.

So then I'll type on my computer,

A bunch of words that are less astuter.  

(Yeah, that's not a word, I'm well aware

before you point it out and make me swear)

For this writing I'm not paid a dime

So pardon me if the words don't sound alike.

Hence from this prose I will now quit,

Before you think I am full of sh...aving cream.



Maybe some extra caffeine will help me write a little better.  

But too much caffeine will make me into a little fretter.


There once an Almanac writer

Who couldn't write limericks at all.


Have a great day, and may your mental blocks be used to build something useful!


Comments

  1. The solution for writer's block is to keep on writing.
    You're cured!
    And that's not bullcream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment