Skip to main content

Squibs

 



I look at the clock, I'm early,

I look again, I'm late. 

One minute I am finished,

The next is the starting gate. 


Religion for me is more a Tum than an opiate. 


Don’t like spinning your wheels? Don’t stomp on the gas.


I had three different conversation today. The first was a rapier like exchange of witticisms. The next was alternating blasts of big guns. And the last was a swinging Jane and Tarzan-like through a jungle of words on constantly breaking vines. 


The language judges are strict about spelling and grammar. With word order and idioms things loosen up. And for slang, the people rule. 


In a true democracy elections always take place in purgatory. Neither side has the strength or time to take the country all the way to hell. Or to paradise. 



Chairman Joe 








Comments

Post a Comment