Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for September 21, 2021 Lightning Up the Skies

 It just dawned on me that the Wannaskan Almanac Hollywood edition that was published on September 2, 2010 was actually named Beverly Hills 9/02/10.  I think a former TV show owes us some royalties.  I always wondered where they got that name.  

As an independently wealthy Almanac writer, I don't really feel the need to pursue this legal action.  Money really doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  My piggy bank is already full of pennies.  Should have gone with the blue whale bank...more room for my brand of common sense!

Snapped a pretty neat lightning picture the other day.  What does the lightning look like to you?  Some have said an angel, a tree, and a guy playing a violin.  


On the prairies we often have cloudbursts like the one above.  Many times you can see the rain falling off in the distance, often to the chagrin of a farmer in need of moisture.  It is almost like it is that guy 30 miles away who gets all the rain.  

This link has a lot of really amazing weather pics.  

September 21 if the first day of fall.  I would like to encourage you all to be careful when walking around.  You might trip and fall.  My friend Summer tried to spring and had a nasty fall.  I wint 'er house and consoled her.  Could have been a seasonal thing.

The other day...I wonder what a day that is not the other day is called.  Is it a specific day, like Monday, February 30th?  I digress.  The other day I walked by a poster outside of another teacher's room.  It said, "The more you learn, the more you grow!"  My mind immediately twisted the meaning of that poster.  I looked at my Dairy Queen stomach and thought to myself, "My stomach must be overflowing with knowledge!"  Forget about dieting!  I am now the Dad bod of knowledge!

Have a great Tuesday, and keep an eye on the clouds!



Comments

  1. Yeah, looks a lot like Homer Simpson to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the head of a ram on the left about to crash into the earth. Meanwhile another sheep on the right, maybe his wife, tells him to be more careful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment