Skip to main content

Squibs

 



Andrew Johnson went home unrevenged. He had no base. Clinton took the hit for Nixon. Which Dem will be tit for the current tat?

If you go to a room and forget what you came for, force yourself to stay there till you remember. Unless, of course, it was a fire extinguisher. Then you can run back for a quick reminder.

Doing your face in the morning is a work of artistic conservation.

During our hunter-gather phase, people with poor vision or hearing were looked upon the way we now view people of small brain.

There are all kinds of options for charging my phone. I need the kind that works off my body heat. 

Most of the dishes I cook are the forgiving kind. Attention to the recipe insures I don't have to beg anyone's pardon.


Chairman Joe

Comments

  1. Doing my face in the morning consists of looking in a mirror and exercising my facial muscles to match my array of wild hair about my head, and chin, that of shock and horror, to subtle admiration and acceptance that anyone could look as good as me at 69.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment