Skip to main content

Squibs





Some people refuse to answer moral questions by saying, "That's above my pay-grade."
And the one who can answer doesn't take cash.

Deniability takes at least three, which makes things hard for couples when the last child leaves home.

The only thing you can do for a sleeping person is to keep quiet.
It's your best chance to feel like God.

My faults are like scraps of paper on the floor. I bend to pick them up, but find them stuck to wads of gum. I'll come back tomorrow with a putty knife. Or a chisel.

I used to get aches and pains as a youth. It's just that repairs now take place at a more leisurely pace.

The cleaning lady doubles her fee when she sees my bulging reading list, my endless Favorites, and my mossy email archives.

Chairman Joe


Comments

  1. I will offer here, as a sound maxim, this: That we can't reach old age by another man's road.
    Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deniability one is my favorite. As usual, hat tip to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment