Skip to main content

Squibs




I'm willing to kiss butt to get what I want.
But I insist the kissee be wearing N-95 undies.

Some of my friends are so wrapped up in social media that a couple of them only learned of their own deaths via FB.

How many of those strewing palms and shouting "Hosannah" last Sunday are in the mob yelling "Crucify him!" on Friday.

Can money and love mix? Definitely on the giving end.

To see into the future a year and a day.
I'd know then should I take off or sit still and stay.

Don't peak too early. It's sad but true that you're only as good as your last touchdown.


Chairman Joe


Comments

  1. Only as good as your last touchdown? I'll bet OJ is remembered for more than that, he made much more of an impression off the field than he did on it. I might be wrong, of course. "If da glove don' fit, you must acquit!" TOUCHDOWN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment