Skip to main content

Squibs




How does it feel to be Plan B?  Yeah, it hurts. But it’s a lot better than being plans C through Z. 

The Good Thief’s last minute pardon gives me hope. But I should not push my luck. He didn’t have to worry about getting run over or shot on his way to the cross. 

Your 50s and 60s are the upstairs of your 30s and 40s. By your 70s, you’ve definitely wandered up into the attic. 

Each Sunday morning I plan to change my way of living. For my plan to work though, next Friday night must be cancelled. 

I want the media to give me the straight facts so I can make up my own mind. Then they can lambast the guy I detest. 



Chairman Joe

Comments

  1. At 70,

    That best portion of a good man's life,
    His little, nameless, unremembered, acts
    Of kindness and of love.
    William Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kicked two black mice from out of the grass below the bird feeder. One ran straight for the cover of deep snow; the other one burst into the wide open and ran in tight ever spiraling circles trying to get back to where he had been with no clue how to get there. I just watched, doing it no harm. There's a life lesson here, but I'm fooked to recognize it. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment