Skip to main content

Squibs




Defenders watch the quarterback's eyes to see where he'll be throwing the ball. So coaches are always on the lookout for a cross-eyed guy with a good arm.

Ice cream: bad for us.
Add fruit: not so bad.

Speaking truth to power will just get you slapped down.
To get things done, speak truth to weakness while slipping it a twenty.

In the old days, you could be arrested at midnight, tried at three, sentenced at nine and executed by noon. How much credit does Christianity deserve for slowing down this speedy form of justice?

They say the alcoholic, like the sinking ship, must hit bottom before he can reform. Some though will continue submarine-like till the bitter end.

I've stopped apologizing for who I am.
If people don't like it, well I'm sorry.

Chairman Joe

Comments

  1. LOL, good squibs there as usual. And ditto for the last one, though I too often bristle than apologize. I think I've developed carpal tunnel from the over use of my middle finger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment