And now a list of failed Valentine's Day greetings. Enjoy!
Roses are red, violets are...uh, let me see...violet?
Purple is what you'd have thought I bet.
| Violets are not blue |
How do I love thee...let me count the ways...
1-2-3-4. 4 ways.
| 4 your a jolly good stop sign |
Ah, my true love
You are tall and slender
I will drink you up
And go on a bender
| So many beers...so little time |
My love is like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June
So I proudly wrote I love you in my blood
On this dollar store mylar balloon
| Signed in Blood! |
She walks in beauty, like the night
In Skechers latest shoe
And all that’s best of dark and bright
From out her lips they spew
Thus mellowed to that tender light
She vomits, dang this cursed flu.
| Ah, my beautiful Puke a Hontis |
Mr. Hot Coco crosses of Valentine's Day on his list of holidays to ruin. 4 to go. Stay tuned!
I hope you had hot coco on the fourteenth.
ReplyDelete... Nevermind.
DeleteYa, oops.
DeleteSex and blood magic.
ReplyDeleteHow would that manifest eventually?
Sickle celled dickles?
Hey, y'all asked for me to play.
Here I am.
It's pretty fun at this point.
Thats something pretty icky evil shit to try and climb out of.
DeleteWowza.
If youre interested..the reading for the day is The Ode to Babylons Fall.
ReplyDeleteHere's a sneak peak:
[10] You felt so smug and secure in your wickedness. You thought, ‘No one sees me.’ Your idea of ‘wisdom’ and self-professed ‘knowledge’ has led you astray, saying in your heart, ‘I am! There is none like me!’ [11] An avalanche of evil will come upon you that no magic spell will be able to avert. Great disaster is about to fall upon you that you will not be able to ward off! Total devastation will strike you suddenly. It will happen so swiftly you won’t even see it coming! [12] “So go ahead—keep trusting in your sorceries and the witchcraft you’ve practiced since your youth. Perhaps you might succeed! Perhaps you’ll scare away your impending doom! [13] You must be fatigued with so much counsel! Let the stargazers and astrologers take their stand. See if they can help you now! Let them make their monthly predictions. Maybe they can reveal what is about to come upon you. [14] Look at them! They’re nothing but straw for the consuming fire. They can’t even rescue themselves from the power of the flame. And this is not some cozy fire that you sit beside to keep yourself warm! [15] These traders, with whom you have dealt since your youth, will do nothing but disappoint you. Each has wandered off to his own way— there is no one left to rescue you!”
Just wanted to share some words from Gods own mouth.
I think it may happen till you shut yours, Mr. Chair. Its sort of pretend.
You tried to kill me with your magic crap. It hit my family.
This is what I want justice for.
*pre-written
DeleteThis bullshit was not the normal Joe.
ReplyDeleteThis is disgust from the other one.
Puke is right.
Some humans truly are souless. I was waiting to understand how that could possibly be.
ReplyDeleteYou see law lovers...
We did not come here to be right.
We came here to be loved and win a war.
Normal Joe—wars dont come with referees blowing whistles for indifferences, neither do they come with a timeout for recess.
ReplyDeleteTake care boys!