Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for May 25, 2021 Black Tuesday in May

 It is only seven months till Christmas

So get shopping for things on my list

If I don't get what I want this year

I am surely bound to be ------upset

So head out right now to Walmart

They have already put up their lights

Or start browsing at Amazon

On any of your sleepless nights

It would certainly be a great tragedy

If you ran out of shopping days.

So get off your butt and start spending

At Target, Lee's, or Ebay

I am really not that hard to shop for

And I have given you over half a year

To save up and buy me a present

Something nice, like Canadian beer.

This summer don't waste time on vacation

Or hunting, gardening, or fishing

Just get out and search for my wonderful gift

The one for which I've been wishing.


So...only 7 months and you will be complaining about how cold it is again.  

So...only 7 months until you get the last mosquito out of your house.

So...only 7 months until you can wear that Santa suit that used to be too tight but now is comfortable.

Thanks for joining me for this wonderful holiday!  Merry 7 Months Until Christmas!



Comments

  1. You are one crazy dude. I'll see if I can dig up some Canadian beer, eh. I've got 7 months unless I see you again before that. The fish are biting on the Rainy . . . and LOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When oh when will we be allowed back into Canada?
    I need to get your present at the Winnipeg Mint.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment