Skip to main content

Squibs

 



It blows my mind that if any of the thousands of generations of my grandparents had failed to meet up, I would not exist. I would also be null and void if that little bacterium three and a half billion years ago had failed to split up.

Twenty years from now, we'll see old veterans pulling on their masks as they approach the grocery store.

Went big. Went broke. Went home. Home went too.

Buddha said all is delusion. Even that insight is a delusion.  We are well and truly screwed.  Oops! Another delusion.

Editing my contacts, I come across a friend who's died. Delete him? Hell no!

The Indians accused the White Man of speaking with forked tongue. A simple, stabbing tongue would have been kinder.

The great benefit of becoming tolerant of the foibles of others is that you can quit caring how your own foibles bother others.

If those for and against abortion lived in different sections of the country, we'd now be having the American Civil War part II.

Women are better at reading minds than men because they have to take evasive action much more often than men do.


Chairman Joe

Comments

Post a Comment