Skip to main content

Squibs




Moral dyslexia is reading permitted when it really says prohibited.

All day long strange and amusing thoughts enter my mind. Thanks to my internal editor, friends and neighbors are still talking to me.

We’re told not to touch our face. But since saliva kills the virus, we can still suck our thumbs.

His charm is so magnetic, it’s good my money is non-ferrous.

My new device has all the bells and whistles. Unfortunately, the whistles are shrill and all the bells have cracks.

No one thing can ever be perfect.
So buy two and mix and match.


Chairman Joe 


Comments

  1. Old age makes caricatures of us all.
    P.D. James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bostonian brilliance! With a bit of Minnesotan thrown in to balance things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtue will not be followed except for her own sake; and if we sometimes borrow her mask for another purpose, she promptly snatches it from our face. -- Montaigne, 16th Century

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment