Skip to main content

8, August 2024 Creative Non-Fiction

 


Comments

  1. A mostly true yarn. The illustrations prove its veracity.
    One must be sure of one's sources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a good read.
    It should be in the NY Times Sunday magazine.
    And I'm going to send a copy of it to the guy who performed cataract surgery on me.
    He'll be very impressed that I could read this without peepers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I need a magnifying glass. Drat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah JPS, IF you had a MAC ... You could press butterfly and+ to increase font size

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaz a flutterby when it comes to technology? MAC-anathema !! One rotten apple in this cabin is enough, thank ya very much. I can increase my font size to anything I want. I'll have to figure out how to do so with images, now that you've thrown down the gauntlet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment