Skip to main content

namebini-giizis (February) Sucker Moon Thursday 8, 2024

 




Comments

  1. No worries. As in geometry, as in life, the same question applies: does the truth lie in the granular detail or in the grand design?

    ReplyDelete

  2. You seem to be a success. You got your cabin in the woods, and you got to meet and talk to "the true people" as they call themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your experience reminds me of Hillman's book The Soul's Code. He'd say you met your destiny - that all along a deep part of you knew towards what you've been called. https://www.amazon.com/Souls-Code-Search-Character-Calling-ebook/dp/B00B0LP4IG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this. I followed up on the link, read the sample, going as far as listening to Ella Fitzgerald sing 'Summertime'; emailed my daughter Bonny about the book inquiring if she or her mother, a mental health therapist, knew of it. I'm going to buy the paperback, should be a good read. I've thought about that guiding spirit/guardian angel bit over the years thinking not to go too deep in it fearing I might nix the whole thing I've had going. 'Knock on wood.'

      Delete

Post a Comment