Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



Seniors don’t know the date 

But it’s not from dementia

It’s more ‘cause they’ve lost 

Their sense of adventure



My once steady grip

Has shown me the slip



Closing a loophole here 

Opens a rabbit hole there



Women dress for women

The gals give a fig

For men they wear nothing

Men are such pigs



If only all the drinks after the second one merely maintained the feeling of the second instead of blowing it up. 



When I open the door to my friend’s house he leaps from his couch, digs his nails into my chest, and slobbers all over my face. 

Just kidding. It’s his dog who does that. 



Unless we’re on the stage at the concert of life, we’re going to have an obstructed view. 



The exotic I love

Till it hits my shin bone

My dominant thought then--

Me wanna go home



TMI slows our progress on the highway of life. The merely boring is a stalled car. The cringeworthy is a wreck. 



The artist calls death the big sleep 

The theologian calls it the big change

Comments

  1. As usual, Sunday Squibs rock and always raise questions as to your current state of being.
    Have you lost your need for adventure and are ready to go home?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment