Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



The four faces of the homeless: those who want to live on the street; those working to maintain them; those who want to understand them; and those who want a final solution for them now. 



Check the weather forecast for a manufactured surprise. Or instead, wait until the morning for a home-made one.



It’s hard for me to believe this, but my next comfort zone will eventually be even cushier than the one I’m being rousted out of right now. 



Fear of a common enemy could glue America together again. 

Better to weld it together with love.  



That God is my copilot sounds comforting till I realize he's also my navigator.



The less one has to reveal, the more elaborate must be the tease. 



Is the quantitative imbalance in art that celebrates the female form versus the male, better explained by male desire or by female modesty?



My secret power is to generate new heads to be cut off so I can continue to run around like the proverbial chicken. 



God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, but left it up to us to superfund the site. 




As I get deeper into my second childhood, I look forward to computers becoming more intuitive for me. 




Comments

  1. If I have to pick I favorite, it might be the God one. Since I trade in helping folks get to the bottom of anxiety, I really appreciate the headless chicken one, too. Write on, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think very many homeless people "want" to live on the street.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment