Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, August 3, 2021 Wi-Fi-Fe

It lurks, seemingly around every corner.  It is convenient and addicting.  It is useful and useless.  We have welcomed it into our homes, businesses, and vehicles.  It is almost everywhere.  It is Wi-Fi.  

Wi-Fi stands for Wireless Fidelity.  Wi-Fi allows computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area.  It is estimated that up to 85% of Americans use Wi-Fi...but is it safe?


Wi-Fi has been linked to many different conditions.  They include:

  • insomnia
  • damage to child development
  • affecting cell growth
  • reduced brain function
  • lowers brain activity and energy levels in females
  • neutralizing sperm
  • can cause cardiac stress
  • possibly linked to cancer
The above reasons are why we have not launched a wireless company in Wannaska.  Your safety (and to a lesser degree your sperm count) is our greatest concern.  

In other news, another dangerous word is wi-fe, or as it is more commonly known, wife.  If you have a wife you know that the points above can often be ascribed to them.  Of course, I am only joking.  My Wi-Fi could have reduced my brain function and caused me to say that.  Either that or my wife is standing over my shoulder reading this.  

So whether it is Wi-Fi or Wi-Fe...be safe out there friends.  It is a dangerous world!


Comments

  1. Wives are generally a good thing, but there are stories out there of wives shooting their husbands. Maybe the husband deserved it, but there must have been some husbands who were innocent. I haven't seen the statistics.
    I plan to stay married despite the risk. In addition, I'll be going for a drive next week though carjackings happen all over the news. I'm also keeping my identity, despite the fact it could get stolen. I'm not worried though, I have wa-fi: wallet fidelity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment