Skip to main content

Squibs




I’d love to be the elephant in the room with a group of 800-pound gorillas who are refusing to acknowledge me. 

Blessed are they who have nightmares. 
Reality will be better than their dreams.

It feels good to swagger
Which soon leads to bragger
And then to blind stagger

Mono-tasking is dull and plodding, but there’s less chance of burning the pizza or tossing out the baby.

If you can’t put a thing back where it belongs, then always put it in the same wrong place. Your co-workers will adapt. 

I once leapt like a fox to snatch at life’s pleasures. Now I search for a ladder and a tape measure.

Mailing a package is so expensive! If Amazon took over the Post Office I could mail my stuff for free with Prime. 

A thousand excuses weigh less than one screw-up. They gain heft though when we apply them to the screw-ups of others. 

Where are the snows of yesteryear?
In these flowers, in this beer.


Chairman Joe 

Comments

  1. Thanks for your usual thought-provoking squibles. They provide nibbles of the truth of our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment