Skip to main content

Squibs




How many current technologies are like the eight track tape player? Here for a day then suddenly gone; missed by no one. 

My palate is not so debased that it cannot distinguish between a meal from Burger King and one from a Michelin starred restaurant. My shame is that I prefer the Whopper. 

I finally got a haircut. 
Pro: use less shampoo
Con: need more sunscreen

The secret of friendship: knowing which friends want to hear from us and which would prefer we wait a bit. 

Statues don’t mind being toppled. Because no more birdshit. 

On some of these days to my bed I am keeping.
If I don’t wake up happy I just keep on sleeping. 


Chairman Joe 

Comments

  1. An end to being shit on is a worthy pursuit. ;)

    Enjoy your rest in the shade, your Whopper on a china plate, and some tunes on the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The secret of friendship: knowing which friends want to hear from us and which would prefer we wait a bit. " Often true, but probably not so much in our era of quarantine. Zoom's hugs pale beside the fleshy kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment