Skip to main content

Squibs




I've got mine! Why care for my friend?
Says Jesus, "Don't make me come down there again!"

The Second Amendment protects our guns.
The First, our books.
Priorities, priorities. 

A life of low-level anxiety prepares one for the unpleasantries that blindside the smug.

Man's life is a series of adventure stories alternating with long essays on the meaninglessness of it all.

When I feel invincible, I try to remember those teams whose insurmountable leads disappeared after the two minute warning.

 First comes poetry, then philosophy, then science.
But first of all comes music. 

I don't share my dreams. Not because they're too embarrassing, but because they're too boring.

 He lifts his first glass, to heaven ascends.
It's the trip back to earth that gives him the bends.


Chairman Joe






Comments

Post a Comment