Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




Stop the witch hunt? Yes, as soon as we get a bucket of water dumped on the witch.

To ease the pain of downsizing, pretend the dump is a storage unit you've lost the key to.

Haircuts are expensive, barber's tip and fee I rue.
But then I hear 'ca-ching': less need for my shampoo.

If you intimidate your enemies, there will be inevitable spillover to your friends.

Truth is now that famous broken clock. We fight over which two hours per day are correct.
And even if they're the same two hours.

                                                                                 @jmcdonnell123

Comments

  1. I haven't had a haircut for almost 11 years. However, I do get beard trims for special occasions at $5 each, so I can imagine how such expense impacts you. A great poignant squib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, exulted SquibMaestro! You've done it again! Like the one about friends and enemies. We would all do well to attend to that one. JP Savage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment