Skip to main content

21 september 2023 'Lingering' 2005

 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. T'wasn't the best image I admit. It was coupled with the poem and I didn't replace it. I do remember the evening as about this 'grand', almost regretting having taken the night off for such poor returns on my investment; the mosquitoes were just tolerable, the sunset not spectacular -- but I reminded myself it was spectacular other places, if only in my mind.

      Delete
    2. You’re at a place where you can watch all the sunsets.

      Delete
  2. Lingering - a very important part of living. The factory, ducks, truck cab, cattails, mosquitoes, the setting sun on all those specific places combine here into so much more than the sum of these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Great poetic movement and silence. Love it. I just want to know if you are competing with Monday poetry! It's okay if you are. I'll have to dust off my little gray cells and up the ante. Hmmmm . . . we would need to come up with criteria for competition, and prizes for each week's winner. Wait! If you do poetry, we would all miss the pleasure of your stories and vignettes. Stay with those with the occasional deep dive into poetry. Aren't we a pair?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment