Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



ChatGPT style writing is two-dimensional. It has length and width, but no depth. 



I asked ChatGPT why he sounded so artificial. “Garbage in,” he said, “garbage out.”



Going down the tubes sounds bad, but if you’re lucky they’ll be the tubes at the water park and not those headed to the waste treatment plant. 



The good thing about driving a junker is that even if someone is silly enough to steal it, it will break down within a 250 mile radius of home.

When you go to pick it up, be sure to bring one of those pine tree deodorizers along. 



I used to feel bad about the time I wasted looking for misplaced items until I realized it was helping me get my daily 10,000 steps. 



I don’t notice the sun till it shines in my eyes

God grant I wake up before I must die



We may be in the belly of the whale between our birth and our death, but I find an occasional look out the blowhole refreshing.  



My life is a puzzle jumbled into a piece of abstract art. I’d sign it if I could find the bloody corner. 



When going among the narcissists, I don’t bother about my grooming or my dress. They’re too self-centered to notice my cowlick or my mismatched socks. 



Not able to manage the wind on his part

The elder is granted the name of Old Fart 


Comments

  1. from the sacred to the profane - including the refreshment of a blowhole - wouldn't expect anything less from ya!
    The next time you are playng with Chatgpt, ask it to be more specific and add more depth to its answer. Leah demonstrated how students use it to write well-developed essays. Scary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment