Skip to main content

9. mars 2023 Zip

     I'm at a loss for words this evening. Enthusiasm for what I started writing a couple days ago has left me. So, in an effort to fill my responsibilities somewhat, I can only offer these three images of our region that have long intrigued me.

    The first is the track of a glacier across eastern Poplar Grove Township and western Palmville Township. The prominent East/West S-curved road at the top of the image is Roseau County Road 8.

     The second image is the whole of this glacier track, northeast of Thief Lake Refuge. It interests me that one can definitely see it as a satellite view but not recognize it on the level.


      The third image is directly north of Upper Red Lake. I'm unsure as to what has created it, only that Adobe Photoshop CS6, helped accent it.


 











Comments

  1. You must be in late winter mode.
    Just a few more weeks and Spring will be here.
    Interesting views from the indifferent skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writer'b block, it can happen to even the best of writers. Please persevere. The day after next Wednesday is another Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment