Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, August 2, 2022 Crime and Punishment!

Time to pun-ish you all!  It is an all pun Tuesday!  Enjoy!

Me, looking at the bread dough...I knead you!

It's nice to be kneaded

I only wear my glasses while doing math...it improves division.

The puns...they seem to multiply!

I am tired of going to shopping centers...you've seen one you've seen mall.

Lee've the mall jokes to us!

I found a recipe from Morocco for homemade dinner rolls.  It called for fresh thyme but mine was outdated. I used it anyway.  You know, as I reminisce, I really like that old thyme Moroccan roll.

Terrible puns...it's the way eye roll

I won't attend a funeral before noon.  I am not really a mourning person.

A cloud in a mask would be a cloud in de skies!

If you have never eaten a watch, well, let me tell you...it is time consuming!

Get it?  If not, call I.T.!

The pun is one of the best forms of humor.  That is why on an NFL team the pun-ter is afforded so many extra protections.  

If you have a favorite pun, comment below!

Comments