Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, August 16, 2022 Drilling Down to the Tooth

More deep thoughts...with Wrex Wrexy.

Root canals always leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

More sugar for my iced tea?  That'd be sweet!


Wouldn't all of a skeleton's keys be skeleton keys?


I told my wife a story about a porcupine but she didn't get the point. 

My grocery store pays me 25 cents for each bag I return to the store.  It is part of their quarterback sack program.  

Finding a long lost cousin on a boat leads to the best relation ships.  

They tried to tell me a boy lit a building on fire but I think it was arson.  

I was de-lighted after someone stole all my lamps.


What is a moth's favorite fish?  Lamprey

Take me to you moth..er


My dad unfortunately passed away when we couldn't remember his blood type… His last words to us were, "Be positive!"

Have a great week!


Comments

Post a Comment