Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, June 7, 2022...Even Deeper

Both of my readers really enjoyed the deep thoughts last week, so I thought I would go even deeper.  Enjoy!

If a mosquito has a soul, it is mostly evil. So I don't have too many qualms about putting a mosquito out of its misery. I'm a little more respectful of ants.


I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  I am perfect.


My stomach is super flat.  Oh yeah, the L is silent.


I wonder, does anyone ever need more bull bell?


Today I realized that the word "bed" looks like a bed.  Now I am going to bed!

Have a great day!  I am still fishing, unless my boat sank.  Then I am treading water and fishing.  

Comments

  1. And while you're out fishing remember what Stuart Smiley always said, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment