Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, May 31, 2022...April May June, but June Never July's

And now for more deep thoughts, with Mr. Hot Coco.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me.




As the week drags on past Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.




I do all my own stunts, just never intentionally.




When people say they are cooler than me, I assume they mean I am hotter than them.


My first day as a crime scene investigator:
Detective:  How did this man drown?
Me:  He couldn't breathe underwater.



Saying "Have a nice day" to someone sounds friendly, but saying "Enjoy your next 24 hours" to someone is often considered ominous and threatening.


Enjoy your day!  I am off fishing.  Unless it is raining.  Then I will be fishing in the rain.

Comments