Skip to main content

Squibs


 I wonder how many first world problems I have to have before I’m having a third world life.

The best way to save our soul is by helping others save theirs, no matter what back alley or briar patch they insist on passing through. 


Appreciate your teachers. After graduation, experience will be the strictest teacher you ever have. 


The short answer to many questions is 'yes.' An even shorter one is 'no.'


Ah, to be the pet of folks much smarter than I'm able

And feed upon the tid-bits that fall off from their table


Even the most selfless of us sails the ocean of humanity in a vessel called The Narcissist. 



Chairman Joe 

Comments

  1. And to you. Enjoy your visit with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! A pet reference! My 2 Special Beta Readers, Willa and Sancho approve. See an email next for a look at them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment