Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, February 2, 2021...Deep Ponderings

 And now...Deep Ponderings...With John Footie

If there isn't a blinding, dazzling effect...is it still glare ice?


If no two snowflakes are alike, does that mean they never have twins?

"Yeah, I am pregnant, but I am sure they won't be identical twins"

Does frost really taste better from a flagpole?

The mystique of skating outdoors in the moonlight is overshadowed by a negative temperature along with even the slightest wind.

Snowflakes might not look alike, but snowmen and snow-women look amazingly similar.  

Hat vs. Earmuffs...the gender divide

How can people drink cold beer in the winter?


I have always wanted to jump start a car but I am not that athletic.  I end up just using my keys.

So ends my deep thoughts...I mean ponderings.  May they keep you warm today!

Comments

  1. Most of your adoring fans of this blog would think "Where does this guy get all this stuff he writes?" Whereas I'm no expert when it comes to this writer, 'Mr. Cocoa', I can attest that this is all spontaneous, on-the-jolly-spot, 'Really, Dad?', WHAT?-Are-you-joking?, I-can-never tell-when-you're-not -joking! stuff that pops into his head and out of his mouth 365-366 days of the year.

    Pity then his wife and child, his mother-in-law, any friend he has/had, mere acquaintances, traffic cops, parole officers, [customs officers have no sense of humor] school principals, take-out clerks, gas station attendants, small and large children, the elderly, his sister, any parental units real or imagined or a pet. It's not easy being green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there I was re-reading this outstanding blog post, as I frequently do Mr. Hot Cocoa's blog posts as they humor me greatly, when I thought to meself, "Self, is 'John Footie', John B. himself or simply a fill-in name he made up?" To my great shock an' awe 'John Footie' is in fact real -- and has his own new website :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWRabx2gs8, if you dare. I think I was viewer No.5 . . .

    ReplyDelete

  3. Cliff Clavin was the best. Thanks for bringing him back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment