Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




Reading the history of Science, it's amazing how long it takes new discoveries to be accepted. On the other hand, there are always dozens of crackpot theories claiming to be the truth.

The spy prefers the status quo. If his side or the other side wins, then he's out of a job.

I dreamt I was battling a giant paper towel dispenser. When I woke, all the blankets were on my side.

I can admit my memory is going and deal with it. Or I can flatter myself that the problem is too much wisdom and be buried under it.

The News of the World: so quickly forgotten. Only reports from the interior seem to stick.

Chairman Joe

Comments

  1. You have a photograph featured on today's Wiktel home page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My version of the towel dispenser is the public toilet paper dispenser. How many times have I reached far up and inside that dispenser trying to pull out the flimsiest paper in the world. When I woke, my blanket no longer covered by tush. JP Savage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment