Skip to main content

April Eleventh, 2024 Dakota Backroads Journal

 



Comments

  1. The book about Joseph N. Nicollet is in my library too having arrived only a couple days ago. Yeah, CJ you can borrow it when I am finished reading. I bought The Soul's Code by James Hillman too, as suggested by Ginny Graham a few almanac posts ago -- or by email, I've forgotten which, so I'm back possessing a couple books I've knowingly never read; I've got a few I may have read, but forgotten, until I realize, "Oh yeah, I've read this for sure!" I need a book to read, likely everyday; I just hadn't said it aloud before. I'll have it at the dining room table for when I'm eating alone, or by my Lazyboy in the very early mornings or mid-day before a nap. Nicollet takes me back to my solo journeys when I revisit the Coteau de Prairies in my imagination and memory, never relinquishing their moody beauty and historical expanse.
    Alas, I'm rambling. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment