Skip to main content

November 13, 2018

The Wannaskan Almanac sends its warmest greetings to you on this 317th day of 2018, also known as November 13.  It is World Kindness Day...what a great day to take advantage of someone!  Perhaps there are better ways to celebrate.  (writer ponders for a minute)  Yes, yes, it is time to make some life changes.  I will be kind to people on World Kindness Day.  I will also try to get my chihuahua to be kind to someone.  It isn't likely to work, but I will try.
And now...did you realize?
Did you realize that there are only 38 days left until winter starts?
Did you realize that the current zodiac sign is Scorpio?
Did you realize that Coke tastes like flat Pepsi?

Did you realize that while no two snowflakes are alike they don't seem to have any difficulty sticking together...especially in a snowball!
On this date, way back in 1789, Ben Franklin penned the following line:
Nothing is certain, except death and taxes.
Since that time politicians have been doing their best to tax us to death.

And now...your amusing anonymous quote of the day.
Dear Math:  Please grow up and solve your own problems.  I am tired of solving them for you.

And now...your anonymous poem of the day.
THERE is a Lady sweet and kind,
Was never face so pleased my mind;
I did but see her passing by,
And yet I love her till I die.

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
And yet I love her till I die.

Cupid is winged and doth range,
Her country so my love doth change:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
Yet will I love her till I die. 


And now...your anonymous synonym of the day.








Get it?  Generic cinnamon?  Totally anonymous!  Come on, don't be a hater...it is World Kindness Day! 
If you have something anonymous to say, won't you comment below?  You could be part of the growing popularity of the one, the only, Anonymous!

Comments

  1. “Stay humble. Work Hard. Be kind.” Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepsi tastes like Coke with too much sugar and too little cocaine. -Anon

    If he just 'saw' that she was pretty,
    How did he 'hear' that she was witty.
    You must inspect this may be lover.
    Don't buy a book just for the cover. -Anon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment