Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for Tuesday, December 26, 2023 Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Happy Birthday!  To everyone...like me...who has a birthday on the day after Christmas!  By now you have probably been stiffed with your Christmas/Birthday present.  That leftovers for your birthday celebration is good though, huh!  Maybe I sound bitter but better bitter than badder and balder!
It's a two'fer

I turn 56 years old today.  I decided to look at all the famous things people did when they were 56 years old.  Unfortunately, this is what I found.


Perhaps you have read that book, "What to Expect When You are Expecting".  Well, this is what to expect when you turn 56, according to some wise @#$#% on the internet.  
With age, bones tend to shrink in size and density, weakening them and making them more susceptible to fracture. You might even become a bit shorter. Muscles generally lose strength, endurance and flexibility — factors that can affect your coordination, stability and balance.  
Doesn't that sound fun?  Hopefully I can make it to the New Year's Party this year so I can show off my new dance moves!

At least I am still young compared to the rest of the Almanac writers.  I can't wait to hear them talk about how depressing the Civil War was again when we get together.  

So, if you are sourly enduring another birthday, I share your pain.  Lets get through it on our own with some leftover turkey and a piece of pumpkin pie!

Comments


  1. How about famous people who are 56 like you:

    Julia Roberts
    Tim McGraw
    Will Ferrell
    Vin Diesel
    Nicole Kidman
    Pamela Anderson
    The list goes on…

    You’re in good company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment