Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs

 



Improvements to AI mean that when you call for help you'll have to go through additional steps before reaching the human who can solve your problem.


When life gives you rotten apples

Do not make apple juice



To do the Lord’s work

I need a deadline

God won’t state the hour

Only hints Lord? That's fine



Give the skinflint hidden costs

They better please the blighter

The charge that bites him in the butt

Just makes him pinch his penny tighter



My pillaging rage

I keep in a cage

He’ll get out when I gauge 

He’s reached feeble old age 



I always get my way 

When in my comfort zone

I never can get in there though

It's always out on loan 



The saving remnant is often the bad apple that spoiled the bunch initially. 



Art can distract from, but not excuse, a life misspent.



As a judgement on the value of art, money has its own agenda.



We become less interesting when we quit our job at retirement. But a series of ailments will make us chattable again. 




-Merry Christmas Dear Readers-


Comments