Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs with Joe McDonnell




We love our doctor and hope that he is right. When he's grim, we pray that he is wrong.

Allow no piece of technology in your portrait, or it will pretty quickly date you.

I once parked so straight, with all kinds of graces. Now, I'm the galoot who takes up three spaces.

The debates are about finding the right St. George to slay the dragon and rescue the princess (us).

The solstice passes, and we descend towards winter like a fly sinking in a jar of honey.

The better the ingredients you can afford to buy, the worser a cook you can afford to be.

                                                                                  jmcdonnell123

Comments

  1. I once parked so straight, with all kinds of graces. Now, I'm the galoot who takes up three spaces. - I identify with this one; I can't ever get either of our vehicles lined up correctly in the carport. Elsewhere, my only salvation is a large parking lot where I can park at any angle I dang well please. Pray that I don't have to take the driver's test again and parallel park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay in Minnesota. You won't have to retest and the spaces are wide open.

      Delete

Post a Comment