Skip to main content

Wannaskan Almanac for July 19, 2022 Sibling Birthday

It is my sister's birthday today!  You should never tell someone a lady's age, but if you add one to this song you could figure it out on your own!  


So happy birthday Lori!  I promise not to make you embarrassed!  

When your birthday cake requires a fire permit...

Now, I am not saying my sister is old, but apparently her birthday cake is the leading cause of global warming.

Now, I am not saying my sister is old, but NASA astronauts claim they could see her birthday cake from space.

Now, I am not saying my sister is old, but if she was a tree she'd have more rings than Saturn.  

Now, I am not saying my sister is old, but when she was born the Dead Sea was only sick.

Now, I am not saying my sister is old, but to her Shakespeare is a common caveman greeting.

Hi, and Happy Birthday!

One of the cool things about my sister is that she is actually a year and a half older than me.  So after today, it will seem like she is two years older than me for several months.  For example (and mind you these are just random numbers) if she turned 56 today, then I would still be 54 for another half a year.  For those of you who struggle with math, 56-54=2.  Henceforth, I am 2 years younger than my aging sister.  

Anyway, remember that age is just a number.  For my sister, it is a really big number.  For that reason, I send her my condolences.  Happy birthday!

Comments

  1. Sammy Hagar, my arse! That's you! Er, well back in your younger days! Either that, or you used to be that guy's twin thirty-six years ago, give or take a year! Does your daughter know that? I'LL BET YOUR SISTER DOES! (Well, if she's still got her memory as old as she is ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember - you will be 55 in a few short months...and you are definitely aging far less elegantly than I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear...I cannot reply with wit and wisdom because it is your birthday.

      Delete

Post a Comment