Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




It's hard to be useful wrapped up in a flag

As my strength ebbs with age, I conveniently lose all interest in being a professional wrestler.

After the Big Bang, the years sped by in a blur. We humans are the cop that slowed time to a crawl.

I believe in the sun on a cloudy day as I believe in God though he can't be seen, but at night I mostly believe in Edison.

Mozzarella Mozzarella,
You're such a friendly fella.
Come under my umbrella.
With mice from Cinderella,
We'll go down to the cellar,
And have wine with Mortadella. 

@jmcdonnell123

Comments

  1. Reviews for these squibs and their author:
    Stellar!
    Exceller!
    Cerebellar!
    Best seller!
    Oysters Rockefeller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Disney "Cinderella rhyme scheme. Still think you may be competing with JP Savage's poetry. I may just like yours better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment