Skip to main content

April 23, 2019 AD The Wannaskan Almanac

April 22, 2019 AD...I remember it like it was yesterday.

Today I thought I would share some funny quotes.  Enjoy!

"I intend to live forever.  So far, so good!"  Steven Wright

"Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week."  Spanish Proverb

"Rice is great when your hungry and you want 2000 of something."  Mitch Hedberg

"I have always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific."  Lily Tomlin

"If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?"  Jerry Seinfeld

"I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."  Mark Twain



"I have no special talents.  I am only passionately curious."  Question for you...was this quote from:
a.  Albert Einstein
b.  Erma Bombeck
c.  Donald Trump
d.  Louis Pasteur
e.  Walter Cronkite
The answer will not appear in this post.  You will have to look it up.  Is that mean?  Why yes, thank-you!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?" 
Both of those quotes are from a former President.  I will give you the name of that President in a bit.

"All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening."  Alexander Woollcott

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."  Andy Rooney
(My dog found that comment amusing)
"Facebook just sounds like a drag, in my day seeing pictures of people's vacations was considered a punishment."  Betty White

--Unknown--  although the student might still be in detention.

The two Presidential quotes were from Abraham Lincoln.  Now for a completely different kind of quote.
I hope you enjoyed this little sample of funny quotes.  A good laugh is always healthy!  You can quote me on that!





Comments