Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs


It's fun to play psychologist. I'll keep my findings to myself though until I get my diploma. Sometimes keeping silent is the best plan. But not if you tell everyone that is your plan. Self-awareness helps me get over the mountain of my sins. But as I approach the final summit I see just beyond, another final summit. Old timers are not losing their minds so much as losing interest in a world where the furniture is becoming uncomfortable. I'm not a public figure. Only the flag at my place will be at half-mast when I go. That is if I get the flagpole up before I go. @jmcdonnell123


Comments

  1. The last three squibs remind me of a Leonard Cohen verse:
    Ring the bells that still can ring,
    Forget your perfect offering,
    There is a crack in everything,
    That's how the light gets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Squib Master rings our bells again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment